The 2016 Kia Rio: The Ideal Subcompact Car for Chicago and Elmhurst Drivers
Are you a driver in the Elmhurst, IL or Chicago area who is interested in the 2016 Kia Rio? If so, you’re definitely going to want to read this helpful guide we’ve compiled exclusively for you at Berwyn Kia. We’ve taken the time to compile a list of changes to the new 2016 Rio, document its fuel economy, and explore key features of the platform in order to give you the most informative perspective of the vehicle before you decide on whether or not to consider purchasing it. Read on to learn more about the 2016 Kia Rio and see if it’s the right subcompact car for your automotive needs!
Changes to the 2016 Rio for Elmhurst and Chicago Drivers
Kia has made a number of enhancements and improvements to this year’s 2016 Rio. Some of the most interesting ones that are bound to improve the driving experience are as follows:
- Upgraded exterior design and style: A number of subtle tweaks have been made to the new Rio to give it a more European look-and-feel in addition to an upgraded front grille.
- Improved driver experience and friendliness: Due to a number of interior enhancements and handling upgrades, the new Rio is more user-friendly and capable than ever before.
- New technologies and creature comforts: Finally, Kia has incorporated a number of new standard and available technologies into the new Rio, including Bluetooth connectivity and an Active Eco System.
Impressive Fuel Economy: The New Rio is Ideal for Cost-Cutting Drivers
If you hate spending a fortune at the gas pump, then a 2016 Rio may just be the ideal subcompact vehicle for your needs. The new Rio was engineered from the ground up to be one of the most efficient cars on the road today, and it definitely shines through in its technical specs. Let’s take a closer look now at the new Rio’s fuel economy and see just how impressive it truly is:
- a powerful Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine gives you
- an EPA-estimated 37 mpg on the highway and 27 mpg in the city, while
- achieving 138 HP – and saving you money at the pump.
Why Invest in a 2016 Kia Rio?
In addition to these new enhancements – both inside and out – as well as its stellar fuel economy, the new Rio also has a number of unique attributes such as:
- A Stylish Look and Feel: With its powerful front-end and European style, the new Rio looks amazing.
- Superb High-Tech: New features like UVO and push button start bring the Rio to the pinnacle of automotive innovation.
- Guaranteed Savings: With an affordable purchase price and low fuel costs, the 2016 Rio is bound to save you money in the long run.
Test-Drive the New 2016 Kia Rio Today at Berwyn Kia!
Get your hands on the new 2016 Kia Rio today at Berwyn to see if it’s right for you – after all, test-driving a vehicle is the best way to see if it’s going to meet your needs. Visit us today or call (708)797-0300 for more information. We hope to see our Chicago and Elmhurst customers soon!